Briswim Algicide 2Ltr
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use
A weekly dose of Briswim Algicide liquid helps the sanitiser to keep a swimming pool free of algal growth. The following dose rate is recommended:-
Inital dose- 250ml /50m3 (11,000 gallons)
Weekly dose- 85ml /50m3 (11,000 gallons)
When algae prsent or at the end of the season 100ml /50m3 (11,000 gallons)
Initial and weekly routine doses can be added directly to the pool water, near to return inlet. When algae present, a special routine should be adopted.
1) Check and adjust to pH 7.5
2) Shock dose pool water with your usual sanitising agent
3) Brush pool walls and floor to release algae into suspension.
4) Dilute Briswim Algicide Liquid with 10 times volume of pool water in a plastic watering can, adding the solution evenly over the pool surface near the return inlets, keeping the pool filtering constantly.
5) Check after 24hrs, and if there are still algae present, repeat the shock dose, rebrushing pool walls and floors.
Storage and handling:
Store in a cool place, with cap securely closed. This container must not be used or contaminated with other material.
|Manufacturer||Pool & Spa Chemicals|