They also contain an algicide to tackle the algae problems and a clarifier to keep your pool water crystal clear.
The pH properties of these tablets make it easier to balance water in hard water areas and the product is stabilised to combat wasteful loss of chlorine to sunlight, making it ideal for outdoor pools. The 200g Tablet is convenient to use, and kills water borne bacteria. The Fi-Clor Premium 5 Tablet contains water clarifier and helps prevent algae. They have a built in stabiliser which prevents loss of chlorine to sunlight.
- The tablets dissolving rate will depend on the water temperature and flow rate. Adjust dosage of Premium 5 Tablets to maintain correct chlorine readings.
- Every 1-2 weeks and especially during periods of heavy use and or warm / hot weather , raise the free chlorine level to at least 5ppm (mg/l) using Superfast Granules
- Never mix chemicals except by dosing into the pool separately and at different times.
- Never add chemicals to the water when bathers are in the pool.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place away from oxidising and reducing agents; petrol, oil, solvents and organic materials; ammonia, fertiliser and nitrogen compounds; strong acids and alkalis.
- Avoid direct contact with pool chemicals. Should there be skin contact with chemicals, wash thoroughly.
|Manufacturer||Pool & Spa Chemicals|