Fi-Clor Superfast Superchlorinator is a single-shot shock pot, which is fast dissolving and fast acting
Fi-Clor Superfast Superchlorinator dissolves rapidly to form free chlorine to kill bacteria and break down the organic contaminants in the water that cause eye sting and bather discomfort.
- 1. This 'shock pot' contains the right amount of product to treat the average domestic swimming pool of 50m3 (11,000 gallons).
- 2. The pool should be superchlorinated during evening hours. Make sure there are no bathers in the water and keep the circulation running, preferably overnight.
- 3. Broadcast the contents evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool.
- 4. Test the water the following day. Bathing should not re-commence until the free chlorine level is 4.0 mg/l (ppm) or below.
- 5. To keep the pool water in pristine condition, repeat this procedure once every fortnight.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from other chemicals.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Always wear suitable gloves and eye protection when handling chemicals.
Always read the product label
|Manufacturer||Pool & Spa Chemicals|